Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm not married, but I decided to make a blog anyway.

Remember in high school when xanga was the shizz? Before facebook, before myspace, it was all about xanga.I loved my xanga... I wrote in it every day. But no one has xanga anymore, they have facebook. But facebook doesn't really have a blog. Soo, blogspot is the new xanga I suppose. I usually try to keep up with the trends and subscribe to the newest websites (ie, twitter, which really doesn't make sense to me yet...) I guess that's just the comm major in me :P. But I didn't get a blogspot for the longest time cause I always felt like only married people did... So i was waiting to get engaged before I set up a blogspot, but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon... haha.... so here i am =)

i consider myself a pretty good writer and i have a lot of time on my hands lately (what with being unemployed =/) so this should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment